Finc3 Marketing Group is an international digital marketing agency based in Hamburg and Bratislava, founded by Jan Bechler, Tim Nedden and Björn Sjut.
Over the last five years we have grown quickly to a team of 70 highly ambitious experts in the fields of ecommerce marketing, digital analytics, CRM and B2B performance marketing.
For our headquarter in the heart of Hamburg, which is based only a 5 minute footwalk away from the Alster, the town hall or the Jungfernstieg we are looking for an
HR Manager (m/f/d) in full- or part-time
Who you are:
- You have an university degree or a completed vocational training and at least five years professional experience in an HR role, preferably in an agency, a consultancy or any company with a focus on digital business and services.
- You like to be an integral part of the company and you like to work in an HR role, where you do not only support the management team but at the same time you are a trustworthy partner for our employees.
- You have an open mindset and to think one step further: you are not satisfied with the status-quo but you curious about new HR trends, innovative HR methods, and modern working conditions.
- You are a fast learner, service-oriented and you speak not only German but also English.
- You want to work either fulltime or part-time (at least 20 hours / week)
What your role at Finc3 is:
- You are a trustworthy contact person for the employees and a sparring partner and supporter for the management team.
- You take responsibility for our recruiting processes as well as our employer branding measures and university cooperations.
- Together with the management team you improve and expand our employee trainings and developments – may it be the “Finc3 school”, our internal education platform “Finc3 thinkific” or individual, customized solutions for single employees.
- You are in charge of all HR administrative processes.
- You manage our internal HR processes like on- and offboardings, feedback and performance meetings or our annual employee survey.
5 reasons why it is so special to work at Finc3
- You can work with the best experts in the industry: At Finc3 you work with true experts in their field. Your colleagues will be thought leaders in digital business, shaping the future of their industry.
- Be part of a global team: At Finc3 you can work in an truly international environment. Our more than 70 colleagues come from more than 15 countries and speak more than ten languages. We have clients from almost all continents in the world and our company language is English.
- Flexible working conditions: At Finc3 we offer the highest flexibility in creating your work environment. May it be home office, remote work or flexible working hours.In the past colleagues have been working from South Africa (and on the weekend went kite surfing) , Israel (living there) or the vineyards of the Rheingau. And in the summer time we book a Finca on Mallorca as a sunshine office for the team
- Entrepreneurial opportunities: At Finc3 you can participate in entrepreneurial success. We offer individual bonus systems that reflect the impact of your work on the company success.
- Your colleagues love their work: We are super proud about a Kununu Score of 4.74 and that with a likelihood of 94% our team members would recommend Finc3 as an employer to a friend.
If you think that you and Finc3 are a good match – we would love to hear from you.
Please send your application including your CV, reference letters and your salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org