Finc3 is a group of high-end online marketing companies with over 150 employees that work in the areas of
• E-Commerce and marketplace management (Finc3 Commerce)
• B2B performance marketing (BizMut)
• Analytics- and CRM-consulting (Finc3 Marketing Services)
We pride ourselves in offering a fast-paced place to learn, a competitive salary, high-end tools to use and challenging problems to solve.
Finc3 Marketing Services – one of our companies with CRM, BI, Analytics and Marketing Engineering experts – is currently looking for a Python Engineer (f/m/d) with a focus on Marketing Automation projects. As an Engineer your work will focus on implementing distributed systems to help the biggest marketing platforms in the world synchronize e-commerce data with third party systems. You will work with the newest cloud technologies and have the chance to always innovate to bring customers the best experience possible.
What we want you to achieve
- You successfully develop, deploy, and maintain e-commerce focused integrations which help users to connect their e-commerce systems with different marketing automation tools
- You have the chance to develop your skills as a real Full-Stack developer and learn how to maintain infrastructure, deploy your code, manage a live system, develop backend/frontend/DevOps and many other opportunities
- You will work with serverless technologies as well as traditional deployments always with the idea in mind of improving the existing systems
- As modern workloads are not always predictable you will work with distributed systems and will solve challenges that arise from managing and developing such systems
- Once you are an expert in your field, you will support other colleagues from different units with their development challenges (infrastructure, custom BI connectors, custom data processing systems)
What we want you to contribute
- You enjoy the challenges of tinkering and figuring out complex connected systems and the flow of information within those systems and are interested in business processes and their improvement
- You possess very good Python skills and can quickly find your way through code
- You are comfortable working on frontends as well as backends
- A big plus is if you already have experience in AWS (Amazon Web Services) and know your way around several services (Lambda, Batch, EC2, Lightsail, DynamoDB)
- You are analytical and eager to solve engineering puzzles: Which systems need to be connected/enhanced/automated to achieve higher degrees of automation and better maintainability in the future?
- You take responsibility for your code/designs/systems and want to make them successful
- You already have experience in distributed systems, or you are eager to learn more about such systems and their challenges
- Ideally, you know your way around Terraform
- You can communicate fluently in English and German
What we offer
- Learning opportunities regarding AWS skills and other engineering skills that will help you stay ahead of the competition
- A highly dynamic company that belongs to the leading agencies in Europe, especially for Amazon consulting and marketing
- Interesting insights in several companies from traditional German and international brands to online pure players
- Gaining a lot of responsibility for your own projects and great development opportunities
- Encouragement of your individual career development based on the Gallup StrengthsFinder and an unlimited learning budget
- A positive client relationship – we do not only work at eye level internally, but also with all our clients
- A zero-bullshit attitude: we know what we are doing and strive to be thought leaders in our services
- Diversity and inclusion are fostered in our company values and build our foundation for sustainable business success
- A very positive and truly international working culture with more than 30 nationalities
- Benefit from many company events, afterworks, getaways and internal support – we enjoy working together and it shows!
- A competitive salary and a modern workplace right in the center of Hamburg
- Flexible working hours and the possibility for remote work
- Enjoy our yearly sunshine office abroad
- Bike leasing
- An attractive pension plan
- Lunch allowance
- And much more…
Find out what our colleagues appreciate the most about working at Finc3 at our kununu page.