Finc3 is a group of high-end online marketing companies with over 100 employees that work in the areas of
- E-Commerce and marketplace optimization
- B2B performance marketing
- Analytics consulting and implementation
- CRM consulting and implementation
We pride ourselves in offering a fast-paced place to learn, a competitive salary, high-end tools to use and challenging problems to solve.
Finc3 Marketing Services – one of our companies with CRM, BI and Analytics experts – is currently looking for a motivated Junior Digital Analytics Manager (f/m/d). The position is full-time and located in Hamburg.
Our Digital Analytics Consultants help a wide variety from companies to generate actionable insights from data. We build our own PowerBI connectors to relevant data sources through our inhouse development team. We specialize in building data models around specific decisions to enable a more data-driven decision-making process in companies.
What we want you to achieve
- Your main focus areas will be analytics, report building and client consulting
- You will learn to break down complex analyses by applying your skills on tools such as Microsoft Power BI and Power Query and you consult your clients on what actions to take based on that data
- You quickly learn to build custom reports, visuals, dashboards and implement analytics processes and then become responsible for the whole Business Intelligence cycle from data extraction (with our software engineers), transformation, loading and report building
- You are driving the success of our customers by supporting Google Analytics implementations through rigorous testing
- You support in the project management of analytics implementations, for instance by ensuring availability of needed credentials
What we want you to contribute
- Very solid quantitative analytics skills, which means that you have to be able to derive meaning from a table of data quickly, understand the applications of standard statistical methods and their typical pitfalls
- First experience with PowerBI or solid skills in Excel
- First experience with Google Analytics and a deep interest to learn about digital analytics
- Fast self-learning skills from English language material as you will regularly have to self-study the solution to a problem and walk team members through the process
- Diligent and efficient work on complex topics (as for example proven by your ability to hand in complex university homework before the deadline and among the top 20% of your peers)
- Very good communicative skills, so that you are able to explain complex topics in an engaging way in English and ideally also in German. Also very important: You are an attentive listener and can ask questions that further the understanding of complex topics.
What we offer
- A very individual development within our dynamic company based on your skills and strengths with great development opportunities, development objectives and matching learning budget
- A highly committed and very international team with a common vision
- A very positive working culture – we enjoy working together a lot and we like to celebrate our successes together
- A competitive salary and a modern workplace right in the center of Hamburg with a long-term perspective
- Flexible working hours and the possibility for home office
- Additional perks such as regular company events and getaways, company phone contract, lunch allowance, …