Finc3 is a group of high-end online marketing companies with over 100 employees that work in the areas of
- E-Commerce and marketplace management (Finc3 Commerce)
- B2B performance marketing (BizMut)
- Analytics- and CRM-consulting (Finc3 Marketing Services)
We pride ourselves in offering a fast-paced place to learn, a competitive salary, high-end tools to use and challenging problems to solve.
Finc3 Marketing Services – one of our companies with CRM, BI and Analytics experts – is currently looking for a motivated Junior Digital Analytics Manager (f/m/d). The position is full-time and located in Hamburg.
Our Digital Analytics Consultants help a wide variety from companies to generate actionable insights from data. We build our own PowerBI connectors to relevant data sources through our inhouse development team. We specialize in building data models around specific decisions to enable a more data-driven decision-making process in companies.
What we want you to achieve
- Your main focus areas will be analytics, report building and client consulting
- You will learn to break down complex analyses by applying your skills on tools such as Microsoft Power BI and Power Query and you consult your clients on what actions to take based on that data
- You quickly learn to build custom reports, visuals, dashboards and implement analytics processes and then become responsible for the whole Business Intelligence cycle from data extraction (with our software engineers), transformation, loading and report building
- You are driving the success of our customers by supporting Google Analytics implementations through rigorous testing
- You support in the project management of analytics implementations, for instance by ensuring availability of needed credentials
What we want you to contribute
- You gained first experiences working with marketing KPIs. Possibly during internships or working student position in the areas of performance marketing, marketing analytics, or similar
- You have very solid quantitative analytical skills, which mean that you should be able to derive meaning from a table of data quickly, understand the applications of standard statistical methods and their typical pitfalls
- You have first experience with PowerBI or solid skills in Excel
- You acquired first experiences with Google Analytics and a deep interest to learn about digital analytics
- You possess very good self-study skills and can quickly comprehend English reading material as you will regularly have to search for problem solutions as well as walk the team members through the findings
- You work efficiently and with diligence on complex topics as proven by your ability to hand in complex university homework before the deadline and among the top 20% of your peers
- You possess very good communication skills that enable you to explain complex topics in an engaging way in English and ideally also in German. Also very important: You are an attentive listener and can ask questions that further the understanding of complex topics.
What we offer
- A highly dynamic company that belongs to the leading agencies in Europe, especially for Amazon consulting and marketing
- Interesting insights in several companies from traditional German and international brands to online pure players
- Gaining a lot of responsibility for your own projects and great development opportunities
- Encouragement of your individual career development based on the Gallup StrengthsFinder and an unlimited learning budget
- A positive client relationship – we do not only work at eye level internally, but also with all our clients
- A zero bullshit attitude: we know what we are doing and strive to be thought leaders in our services
- Diversity and inclusion are fostered in our company values and build our foundation for sustainable business success
- A very positive and truly international working culture with more than 30 nationalities
- Benefit from many company events, afterworks, getaways and internal support – we enjoy working together and it shows!
- A competitive salary and a modern workplace right in the center of Hamburg
- Flexible working hours and the possibility for remote work
- Enjoy our yearly sunshine office abroad
- Bike leasing
- An attractive pension plan
- Lunch allowance
- And much more…
Find out what our colleagues appreciate the most about working at Finc3 at our kununu page.