Finc3 is a group of high-end online marketing companies with over 100 employees that work in the areas of
- E-Commerce and marketplace optimization
- B2B performance marketing
- Analytics and CRM consulting and implementation
- Marketing Engineering consulting and implementation
We pride ourselves in offering a fast-paced place to learn, a competitive salary, high-end tools to use and challenging problems to solve.
Our Marketing Engineering experts are looking for an Integromat Automation Specialist (Junior/Senior/Trainee) (f/m/d). You will support our clients with different automation tasks and marketing relevant enhancements for their tool chains. As an expert you will help clients design/improve/automate/digitalize marketing, sales, production processes.
Finc3 is an Integromat Partner and as a specialist with Finc3 you have the chance to make an even bigger footprint in the Integromat (Low Code) communities!
What we want you to achieve
- You help clients to lift their full automation potential with business process automations which are developed using Integromat (or other Low Code platforms) to ensure clients can maintain those automations themselves
- You train clients in the art of Low Code software development to enable them to create powerful automations by themselves
- You create content for online courses to help clients educate themselves and learn about automation topics and system analysis
- You will help our clients to select the right tools for their process automation tasks
- You will help other colleagues in different companies of the group with your knowledge and expertise to solve the more challenging problems with automation processes and innovative solutions that can be maintained without a software developer
What we want you to contribute
- You have first Integromat experience or previously already worked with Zapier or n8n
- You are analytical and eager to solve process puzzles: Which process needs to be connected/enhanced/automated to achieve higher degrees of automation?
- You are comfortable working for different clients with different requirements and system architectures
- You take responsibility for your code/designs/systems and want to make them successful
- You find common problems in your daily work and want to create your own Integromat App? We will support you in building your own app ideas
- You have the patience and skills to explain complex matters in easy words to help everyone understand what the problems are and how they can be solved
- You can communicate fluently in English
What we offer
- A highly dynamic company that belongs to the leading agencies in Europe
- Great development opportunities with development objectives and matching learning budget in a very dynamic company
- Learning opportunities regarding Integromat skills and other engineering skills and process engineering skills that will help you stay ahead of the competition
- A highly committed and very international team with a common vision
- An incredibly positive working culture – we enjoy working together a lot and we like to celebrate our successes together
- A competitive salary and a modern workplace right in the center of Hamburg with a long-term perspective
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of home office as well as for part-time (80%)
- Additional benefits such as regular company events and getaways, company phone contract, lunch allowance, …