Finc3 is a group of high-end online marketing companies with over 100 employees that work in the areas of
- E-Commerce and marketplace management (Finc3 Commerce)
- B2B performance marketing (BizMut)
- Analytics- and CRM-consulting (Finc3 Marketing Services)
We pride ourselves in offering a fast-paced place to learn, a competitive salary, high-end tools to use and challenging problems to solve.
Finc3 Marketing Services – one of our companies with CRM, BI and Analytics experts – is currently looking for a motivated Digital Marketing Analytics Consultant (f/m/d). The position is full-time and located in Hamburg.
Our Digital Marketing Analytics Consultants help a wide variety from companies to generate actionable insights from data. We build our own PowerBI connectors to relevant data sources through our inhouse development team. We specialize in building data models around specific decisions to enable a more data-driven decision-making process in companies.
What we want you to achieve
- Your main focus areas will be digital analytics, report building and client consulting
- You will be responsible for the whole Business Intelligence cycle from data extraction (with our software engineers), transformation, loading and report building
- You will consult your clients on what actions to take based on that data
- You are driving the success of our customers by conceptualizing measurement plans, implementing Google Analytics data collection through tag manager, and come up with creative data collection methods that are in line with modern data protection laws
- You will break down complex analyses by successfully applying your skills on tools such as Microsoft Power BI and Power Query
What we want you to contribute
- You previously worked as a Marketing Data Analyst, Performance Marketing Manager, or in a similar role, and can confidently analyze marketing KPIs and recommend actions based on them
- You are experienced in building data models and reports for modern BI platforms, such as Microsoft PowerBI or Tableau
- You acquired a deep understanding of Google Analytics, including advanced topics like the measurement protocol
- You possess very good analytical and problem-solving skills: If we would ask you how to measure the success of e.g., an online marketing campaign based on the predictive customer lifetime value, you would be able to …
- propose a solution
- manage the implementation
- guide any developers needed to support you in implementing the solution
- You complete your profile with very good communication skills in English and ideally also in German – you cannot only build and present solid looking dashboards, but also explain clients how they can drive business value from this
What we offer
- A highly dynamic company that belongs to the leading agencies in Europe, especially for Amazon consulting and marketing
- Interesting insights in several companies from traditional German and international brands to online pure players
- Gaining a lot of responsibility for your own projects and great development opportunities
- Encouragement of your individual career development based on the Gallup StrengthsFinder and an unlimited learning budget
- A positive client relationship – we do not only work at eye level internally, but also with all our clients
- A zero bullshit attitude: we know what we are doing and strive to be thought leaders in our services
- Diversity and inclusion are fostered in our company values and build our foundation for sustainable business success
- A very positive and truly international working culture with more than 30 nationalities
- Benefit from many company events, afterworks, getaways and internal support – we enjoy working together and it shows!
- A competitive salary and a modern workplace right in the center of Hamburg
- Flexible working hours and the possibility for remote work
- Enjoy our yearly sunshine office abroad
- Bike leasing
- An attractive pension plan
- Lunch allowance
- And much more…
Find out what our colleagues appreciate the most about working at Finc3 at our kununu page.