Finc3 is a group of high-end online marketing companies with over 100 employees that work in the areas of
- E-Commerce and marketplace optimization
- B2B performance marketing
- Analytics consulting and implementation
- CRM consulting and implementation
We pride ourselves in offering a fast-paced place to learn, a competitive salary, high-end tools to use and challenging problems to solve.
Finc3 Marketing Services – one of our companies with CRM, BI and Analytics experts – is currently looking for a motivated Digital Analytics Consultant (f/m/d). The position is full-time and located in Hamburg.
Our Digital Analytics Consultants help a wide variety from companies to generate actionable insights from data. We build our own PowerBI connectors to relevant data sources through our inhouse development team. We specialize in building data models around specific decisions to enable a more data-driven decision-making process in companies.
What we want you to achieve
- Your main focus areas will be digital analytics, report building and client consulting
- You will be responsible for the whole Business Intelligence cycle from data extraction (with our software engineers), transformation, loading and report building
- You will consult your clients on what actions to take based on that data
- You are driving the success of our customers by conceptualizing measurement plans, implementing Google Analytics data collection through tag manager and come up with creative data collection methods that are in line with modern data protection laws
- You will break down complex analyses by successfully applying your skills on tools such as Microsoft Power BI and Power Query
What we want you to contribute
- Experience in building data models and reports for modern BI platforms, such as Microsoft PowerBI or Tableau.
- Deep understanding of Google Analytics, including advanced topics like the measurement protocol
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills: If we would ask you how to measure the success of e.g. an online marketing campaign based on the predictive customer lifetime value, you would be able to a) propose a solution b) project manage the implementation and c) guide any developers needed to support you in implementing the solution.
- Very good communication skills in English and ideally also in German – you cannot only build and present solid looking dashboards, but also explain clients how they can drive business value from this
What we offer
- A very individual development within our dynamic company based on your skills and strengths with great development opportunities, development objectives and matching learning budget
- A highly committed and very international team with a common vision
- A very positive working culture – we enjoy working together a lot and we like to celebrate our successes together
- A competitive salary and a modern workplace right in the center of Hamburg with a long-term perspective
- Flexible working hours and the possibility for home office
- Additional perks such as regular company events and getaways, company phone contract, lunch allowance, …