Finc3 is a group of high-end online marketing companies with over 100 employees that work in the areas of
- E-Commerce and marketplace management (Finc3 Commerce)
- B2B performance marketing (BizMut)
- Analytics- and CRM-consulting (Finc3 Marketing Services)
We pride ourselves in offering a fast-paced place to learn, a competitive salary, high-end tools to use and challenging problems to solve.
Finc3 Commerce – one of our companies with specialists in e-commerce, marketplace and Amazon management – is currently looking for a motivated Senior Performance Marketing Manager – AMS, Sponsored Ads, PPC, Amazon SEA (f/m/d) to support our clients to grow their business on Amazon. The position is located in Hamburg.
What we want you to achieve
- You are responsible for all Amazon Marketing activities (in particular Sponsored Ads, DSP, AMG) of existing and future customers
- You are operationally responsible for design, planning, steering, monitoring and optimizing Sponsored Ads/AMS campaigns according to defined performance goals
- You develop campaign strategies for existing and new customers based on their respective business goals
- You support other campaign managers through professional sparring and optimize the quality of campaign management by constantly improving and further developing processes, tools, reports, etc.
- You constantly develop our consulting and service portfolio by considering new market and technology developments to ensure that we create a real value-added for our customers
What we want you to contribute
- You are a self-motivated person, eager to learn and to expand your own know-how daily
- You have at least 2-4 years of professional experience and expertise in online and performance marketing
- You possess in-depth know-how and experience in the field of Amazon Marketing Services (Advertising Console/AMS), ideally also DSP, AMG, and practical experience in Amazon SEO
- You possess very good Excel skills and for instance PivotTables are not new to you
- You are highly analytical and possess a good technical understanding as well as quality and solution orientation
- You have a good sense of communicating with customers and ability to present complex contexts in a comprehensible way
- You show self-initiative and are able to prioritize tasks independently
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English, additional languages such as Swedish, Dutch or Japanese would be a plus
What we offer
- A highly dynamic company that belongs to the leading agencies in Europe, especially for Amazon consulting and marketing
- Interesting insights in several companies from traditional German and international brands to online pure players
- Gaining a lot of responsibility for your own projects and great development opportunities
- Encouragement of your individual career development based on the Gallup StrengthsFinder and an unlimited learning budget
- A positive client relationship – we do not only work at eye level internally, but also with all our clients
- A zero bullshit attitude: we know what we are doing and strive to be thought leaders in our services
- Diversity and inclusion are fostered in our company values and build our foundation for sustainable business success
- A very positive and truly international working culture with more than 30 nationalities
- Benefit from many company events, afterworks, getaways and internal support – we enjoy working together and it shows!
- A competitive salary and a modern workplace right in the center of Hamburg
- Flexible working hours and the possibility for remote work
- Enjoy our yearly sunshine office abroad
- Bike leasing
- An attractive pension plan
- Lunch allowance
- And much more…
Find out what our colleagues appreciate the most about working at Finc3 at our kununu page.