Finc3 is a group of high-end online marketing companies with over 100 employees that work in the areas of
- E-Commerce and marketplace optimization
- B2B performance marketing
- Analytics consulting and implementation
- CRM consulting and implementation
We pride ourselves in offering a fast-paced place to learn, a competitive salary, high-end tools to use and challenging problems to solve.
Finc3 Commerce – one of our companies with specialists in e-commerce, marketplace, and Amazon management – is currently looking for a motivated Content Marketing/Amazon SEO & SEA Manager – English (f/m/d) to support our clients to grow their online business in the UK & US. The position is located in Hamburg and is full-time.
What we want you to achieve
- You strengthen our content marketing team with focus on Amazon SEO and take over the content creation in English
- Your tasks include topic research, writing product descriptions and sales-promoting short texts as well as the revision, maintenance, and preparation of product data in English and ideally also German
- You support the Amazon Advertising team – with a focus on Amazon UK & US – and carry out research and competitive analyses. Over time we will train you to build up a solid knowledge of Amazon SEA.
What we want you to contribute
- You have an excellent knowledge of English (at native-speaker level) and a very good knowledge of German. You possess excellent spelling and grammar skills of these two languages, and you ideally grew up bilingual.
- Knowledge of a third foreign language, preferably French, Spanish, Italian, Swedish, Polish or Dutch, is desirable but not a must
- You are talented in writing appealing texts and enjoy this a lot
- With a high affinity to the internet – you don’t know Amazon just from hearsay
- Having gained first online advertising experience would be a plus
- Working with many different tools doesn’t cause you any problems
- You are eager to learn every day and a spontaneous change of direction does not throw you off course
- You possess quick understanding, analytical strength and you are goal-oriented, self-responsible and have good time management
What we offer
- A highly dynamic company that belongs to the leading agencies in Europe, especially for Amazon consulting and marketing
- Interesting insights in several companies from traditional German and international brands to online pure players
- Gaining a lot of responsibility for your own projects and great development opportunities
- Encouragement of your individual career development based on the Gallup StrengthsFinder and an unlimited learning budget
- A positive client relationship – we do not only work at eye level internally, but also with all our clients
- A zero bullshit attitude: we know what we are doing and strive to be thought leaders in our services
- Diversity and inclusion are fostered in our company values and build our foundation for sustainable business success
- A very positive and truly international working culture with more than 30 nationalities
- Benefit from many company events, afterworks, getaways and internal support – we enjoy working together and it shows!
- A competitive salary and a modern workplace right in the center of Hamburg
- Flexible working hours and the possibility for remote work
- Enjoy our yearly sunshine office abroad
- Bike leasing
- An attractive pension plan
- Lunch allowance
- And much more…
Find out what our colleagues appreciate the most about working at Finc3 at our kununu page.