Finc3 is a group of high-end online marketing companies with over 100 employees that work in the areas of
- E-Commerce and marketplace optimization
- B2B performance marketing
- Analytics consulting and implementation
- CRM consulting and implementation
We pride ourselves in offering a fast-paced place to learn, a competitive salary, high-end tools to use and challenging problems to solve.
Finc3 Commerce – one of our companies with specialists in e-commerce, marketplace, and Amazon management – is currently looking for a motivated Working Student Swedish Copywriting – Amazon SEO (f/m/d) to support our clients to grow their online business. The position is located in Hamburg and will entail up to 20 hours per week.
What we want you to achieve
- You strengthen our copywriting / content marketing team with focus on Amazon SEO and take over the content creation in Swedish
- Your tasks include topic research, writing product descriptions and sales-promoting short texts as well as the revision, maintenance, and preparation of product data in Swedish, preferably also in at least one more language
- In addition, you carry out research and competitive analyses and support the e-commerce team in day-to-day business
What we want you to contribute
- You are currently enrolled as student, for instance studying communication, journalism, or marketing. This position is also open for students in other fields – for example science or philosophy – with an interest in the tasks listed above.
- You have an excellent knowledge of Swedish at native-speaker level and ideally also a very good knowledge of at least one of the following languages: German, English, French, Spanish, Italian or Dutch. You possess excellent spelling and grammar skills of these languages and you ideally grew up bilingual.
- Knowledge of a third foreign language is desirable but not a must
- You are talented in writing appealing texts and enjoy this a lot
- With a high affinity to the internet, you don’t know Amazon just from hearsay
- Working with many different tools doesn’t cause you any problems
- You are eager to learn every day and a spontaneous change of direction does not throw you off course
- You possess quick understanding, and you are goal-oriented, self-responsible and have good time management
What we offer
- A highly dynamic company that belongs to the leading agencies in Europe, especially for Amazon consulting and marketing
- A high degree of responsibility with interesting insights in several companies from traditional German and international brands to online pure players
- Great development opportunities with development objectives and matching learning budget
- A highly committed and very international team with a common vision
- A very positive working culture – we enjoy working together a lot and we like to celebrate our successes together
- A competitive salary and a modern workplace right in the center of Hamburg with a long-term perspective
- Flexible working hours and the possibility for home office
- Additional perks such as regular company events and getaways, lunch allowance, …