Finc3 is a group of high-end online marketing companies with over 80 employees that work in the areas of
- E-Commerce and marketplace optimization
- B2B performance marketing
- Analytics consulting and implementation
- CRM consulting and implementation
We pride ourselves in offering a fast-paced place to learn, a competitive salary, high-end tools to use and challenging problems to solve.
Finc3 Commerce – one of our companies with specialists in e-commerce, marketplace, and Amazon management – is currently looking for a motivated Working Student Programmatic Advertising (Amazon DSP) (f/m/d) to support our clients to grow their online business.
The position is located in Hamburg and entails 12 – 20 hours on at least 3 days per week.
What we want you to achieve
- You support the Programmatic Advertising Team and successfully set up own campaigns on Amazon DSP
- You monitor campaign activities and prepare actionable reports
- You learn to optimize programmatic campaigns on Amazon DSP and contribute your own strategies and ideas to improve our clients’ results
What we want you to contribute
- You are currently enrolled as student, e.g. studying business administration, e-commerce, or marketing. Students from other fields are also welcome.
- You have gained first experience in online marketing, advertising, or e-commerce. Having worked in an agency before would be a plus.
- You are a self-motivated person, eager to learn and to expand your own know-how daily
- You possess a high interest and affinity to online marketing and e-commerce topics (especially Amazon)
- You are highly analytical and possess conceptual strength as well as quality and solution orientation
- Your working style is “hands-on”, and you like to get things done
- You take over responsibility for your projects, show commitment and you are highly customer oriented
- You know your way around tools like Excel and Power Point
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
What we offer
- A highly dynamic company that belongs to the leading agencies in Europe, especially for Amazon consulting and marketing
- Interesting insights in several companies from traditional German and international brands to online pure players
- Great development opportunities with development objectives and matching learning budget
- A highly committed and very international team with a common vision
- A very positive working culture – we enjoy working together a lot and we like to celebrate our successes together
- A competitive salary and a modern workplace right in the center of Hamburg with the possibility to follow up with a permanent contract
- Flexible working hours and the possibility for home office