Finc3 is a group of high-end online marketing companies with over 100 employees that work in the areas of
- E-commerce and marketplace optimization
- B2B performance marketing
- Analytics consulting and implementation
- CRM consulting and implementation
We pride ourselves in offering a fast-paced place to learn, a competitive salary, high-end tools to use and challenging problems to solve.
Finc3 Commerce – one of our companies with specialists in e-commerce, marketplace, and Amazon management – is currently looking for a motivated Working Student Online Marketing & E-Commerce (f/m/d) to support our clients to grow their online business. The position is located in Hamburg and entails up to 20 hours per week.
What we want you to achieve
- You build up and constantly grow your expertise on online marketing and e-commerce topics and support important customer projects of our consultants and advertising colleagues
- You work operationally on projects and measures for our customers, the tasks can be ranging from Amazon advertising, Amazon SEO, product data management, content optimization, marketing, and communication support
- Over time, you will have the possibility to take over more responsibility for your own projects as well
What we want you to contribute
- You are currently enrolled as student, e.g. studying business administration, e-commerce, or marketing. Students from other fields are also welcome.
- You possess a high interest and affinity to online marketing and e-commerce topics (especially Amazon). A plus would be if you had first experience in online marketing, advertising, or e-commerce.
- You are a self-motivated person, eager to learn and to expand your own know-how daily
- You are highly analytical, possess good Excel skills and are very quality and solution oriented
- You take over responsibility for your projects, show commitment and you are highly customer oriented
- You possess very good written and verbal communication skills in German and English
What we offer
- A highly dynamic company that belongs to the leading agencies in Europe, especially for Amazon consulting and marketing
- Interesting insights in several companies from traditional German and international brands to online pure players
- Great development opportunities with development objectives and matching learning budget
- A highly committed and very international team with a common vision
- A very positive working culture – we enjoy working together a lot and we like to celebrate our successes together
- A competitive salary and a modern workplace right in the center
- Flexible working hours and the possibility for home office