Finc3 is a group of high-end online marketing companies with over 80 employees that work in the areas of
- E-Commerce and marketplace optimization
- B2B performance marketing
- Analytics consulting and implementation
- CRM consulting and implementation
We pride ourselves in offering a fast-paced place to learn, a competitive salary, high-end tools to use and challenging problems to solve.
Finc3 Commerce – one of our companies with specialists in e-commerce, marketplace, and Amazon management – is currently looking for a motivated (Senior) Performance Marketing Manager – Programmatic (f/m/d) to support our clients to grow their business on Amazon. The position is located in Hamburg.
What we want you to achieve
- You are responsible for all Amazon DSP marketing activities of existing and future customers
- You take over planning, steering, monitoring, and optimizing of DSP campaigns according to defined performance goals
- You develop campaign strategies for existing and new customers based on their respective business goals
- You manage client communication successfully and discuss advertising strategies as well as the results
- You support other campaign managers through professional sparring and optimize the quality of campaign management by constantly improving and further developing processes, tools, reports, etc.
- You constantly develop our consulting and service portfolio by considering new market and technology developments to ensure that we create a real value-added for our customers
What we want you to contribute
- You are a self-motivated person, eager to learn and to expand your own know-how daily
- You have gained at least 2-4 years of experience in the field of performance marketing
- You possess in-depth know-how and experience in the field of social or programmatic advertising. Having worked with the Amazon DSP before would be beneficial.
- You are highly analytical and possess a good technical understanding as well as quality and solution orientation
- You have a good sense of communicating with customers and ability to present complex contexts in a comprehensible way
- You show self-initiative and are able to prioritize tasks independently
- You possess very good written and verbal communication skills in either German or English
What we offer
- A highly dynamic company that belongs to the leading agencies in Europe, especially for Amazon consulting and marketing
- Interesting insights in several companies from traditional German and international brands to online pure players
- Great development opportunities with development objectives and matching learning budget
- A highly committed and very international team with a common vision
- A very positive working culture – we enjoy working together a lot and we like to celebrate our successes together
- A competitive salary and a modern workplace right in the center of Hamburg with a long-term perspective
- Flexible working hours and the possibility for home office
- Additional perks such as regular company events and getaways, company phone contract, lunch allowance, …