Finc3 is a group of high-end online marketing companies with over 150 employees that work in the areas of
- E-commerce and marketplace optimization
- B2B performance marketing
- Analytics consulting and implementation
- CRM consulting and implementation
We pride ourselves in offering a fast-paced place to learn, a competitive salary, high-end tools to use and challenging problems to solve.
Finc3 Commerce – one of our companies with specialists in e-commerce, marketplace and Amazon management – is currently looking for a motivated Python Engineer (f/m/d). You will have the chance to shape architecture, processes and culture while having the freedom to work with modern technologies. The goal is to build a scalable and flexible data infrastructure that supports our in-house team of analysts in analysing complex business problems.
The position is full-time and located in Hamburg.
What we want you to achieve
- You will further develop our own Amazon Business Intelligence solution
- You complement a small but capable team of software developers and will do constructive and assertive code reviews
- You will have a large amount of freedom in choosing the frameworks and environments you want to use to realize your projects
- You co-work closely with our BI unit on our standard BI-modules as well as new custom projects.
- You are ideally interested in taking over occasional Devops responsibility incl.
- maintaining linux and windows servers
- maintaining SQL and MongoDB databases, including setup and configuration in case of migrations
- good understanding of security best-practices
- basic knowledge of Azure infrastructure or comparable cloud infrastructure
What we want you to contribute
- You have gained first experiences in software development
- having reached an advanced level of Python
- having intermediate knowledge of python data science tool stack (pandas, numpy etc.)
- having the ability to create, modify and maintain tailored infrastructure components in python
- having a basic knowledge of Azure infrastructure or comparable cloud infrastructure
- On top of your technical skills and work experience you bring additional strengths to the table:
- you have an entrepreneurial spirit and a quick grasp of things
- you have the ability to make quick decision and constant strive to find the best solutions
- you communicate fluently in English (in writing and spoken) and ideally also fluent in German (but this is not a must)
What we offer
- Free choice of frameworks and tools you want to work with
- Big data projects with actionable use cases (e.g. Amazon Marketing Cloud)
- Experienced co-developers as well as very committed and supportive BI-colleagues that will support you from day one
- A highly dynamic company that belongs to the leading agencies in Europe, especially for Amazon consulting and marketing
- Great development opportunities with development objectives and matching learning budget
- A highly committed and very international team with a common vision
- A very positive working culture – we enjoy working together a lot and we like to celebrate our successes together
- A competitive salary and a modern workplace right in the center of Hamburg with a long-term perspective
- Flexible working hours and the possibility for home office as well as the opportunity to take advantage of remote work temporarily from anywhere anytime
- Additional perks such as regular company events and getaways, company phone contract, lunch allowance, …