Finc3 is a group of high-end online marketing companies with over 80 employees that work in the areas of
- E-Commerce and marketplace optimization
- B2B performance marketing
- Analytics consulting and implementation
- CRM consulting and implementation
We pride ourselves in offering a fast-paced place to learn, a competitive salary, high-end tools to use and challenging problems to solve.
Finc3 Commerce – one of our companies with specialists in e-commerce, marketplace and Amazon management – is currently looking for a motivated Content Marketing/Amazon SEO & SEA Manager – Swedish (f/m/d) to support our clients to grow their online business in Sweden. The position is located in Hamburg and can be either full-time or part-time.
What we want you to achieve
- You strengthen our content marketing team with focus on Amazon SEO and take over the content creation in Swedish
- Your tasks include topic research, writing product descriptions and sales-promoting short texts as well as the revision, maintenance, and preparation of product data in Swedish and ideally also German or English
- For full-time employees: You support the Amazon Advertising team – with a focus on Amazon Sweden – and carry out research and competitive analyses. Over time we will train you to build up a solid knowledge of Amazon SEA.
What we want you to contribute
- You have an excellent knowledge of Swedish (at native-speaker level) and a very good knowledge of German or English. You possess excellent spelling and grammar skills of these at least two languages and you ideally grew up bilingual.
- Knowledge of a third foreign language, preferably French, Spanish, Italian or Dutch, is desirable but not a must
- You are talented in writing appealing texts and enjoy this a lot
- With a high affinity to the internet, you don’t know Amazon just from hearsay
- Working with many different tools doesn’t cause you any problems
- You are eager to learn every day and a spontaneous change of direction does not throw you off course
- You possess quick understanding, analytical strength and you are goal-oriented, self-responsible and have good time management
What we offer
- A highly dynamic company that belongs to the leading agencies in Europe, especially for Amazon consulting and marketing
- A high degree of responsibility with interesting insights in several companies from traditional German and international brands to online pure players
- Great development opportunities with development objectives and matching learning budget
- A highly committed and very international team with a common vision
- A very positive working culture – we enjoy working together a lot and we like to celebrate our successes together
- A competitive salary and a modern workplace right in the center of Hamburg with a long-term perspective
- Flexible working hours and the possibility for home office
- Additional perks such as regular company events and getaways, company phone contract, lunch allowance, …