Finc3 is a group of high-end online marketing companies with over 150 employees that work in the areas of
- E-Commerce and marketplace management (Finc3 Commerce)
- B2B performance marketing (BizMut)
- Analytics- and CRM-consulting (Finc3 Marketing Services)
We pride ourselves in offering a fast-paced place to learn, a competitive salary, high-end tools to use and challenging problems to solve.
Finc3 Commerce – one of our companies with specialists in e-commerce, marketplace, and Amazon management – is currently looking for a motivated Amazon Account Manager – Seller Central (f/m/d) to manage the companies’ and the clients’ marketplace accounts.
The position can be occupied in full- or part-time and is located in Hamburg. We are looking for someone who is already based in Hamburg or willing to relocate as the position is not fully remote.
What we want you to achieve
- You take over full ownership and operative responsibility for different Amazon seller central accounts
- You are one of the main contacts for the associated brands/clients and you manage the client communication & expectations pro-actively
- You execute all relevant measures to achieve common goals in Amazon Seller Central and other marketplace accounts, such as eBay or Otto
- You set up cross-divisional measures yourself (e.g., Amazon SEO, product data / content optimization, marketing and paid media campaigns, CRM, analytics) and/or steer these topics for your clients successfully
- You stay ahead of newest Seller Central and other marketplace developments and features and you come up with ideas and tactics on how to leverage those to drive sales for your client accounts
What we want you to contribute
- You are a problem-solving individual, an executer, eager to learn and to expand your own know-how daily
- You have already gained more than 2 years of professional experience and expertise with Amazon Seller Central management – further marketplace experience is a plus
- You are highly analytical, quality oriented, and possess conceptual strength
- You show self-initiative and can prioritize tasks independently
- You take over responsibility for your projects, show commitment, and you are highly customer oriented as well as eager to find solutions
- You possess very good written and verbal communication skills in German and English
What we offer
- A highly dynamic company that belongs to the leading agencies in Europe, especially for Amazon consulting and marketing
- Interesting insights in several companies from traditional German and international brands to online pure players
- Gaining a lot of responsibility for your own projects and great development opportunities
- Encouragement of your individual career development based on the Gallup StrengthsFinder and an unlimited learning budget
- A positive client relationship – we do not only work at eye level internally, but also with all our clients
- A zero-bullshit attitude: we know what we are doing and strive to be thought leaders in our services
- Diversity and inclusion are fostered in our company values and build our foundation for sustainable business success
- A very positive and truly international working culture with more than 30 nationalities
- Benefit from many company events, afterworks, getaways and internal support – we enjoy working together and it shows!
- A competitive salary and a modern workplace right in the center of Hamburg
- Flexible working hours and the possibility for remote work
- Enjoy our yearly sunshine office abroad
- Bike leasing
- An attractive pension plan
- Lunch allowance
- And much more …
Find out what our colleagues appreciate the most about working at Finc3 at our kununu page.