Finc3 is a group of high-end online marketing companies with over 150 employees that work in the areas of
- E-Commerce and marketplace management (Finc3 Commerce)
- B2B performance marketing (BizMut)
- Analytics- and CRM-consulting (Finc3 Marketing Services)
We pride ourselves in offering a fast-paced place to learn, a competitive salary, high-end tools to use and challenging problems to solve.
Finc3 Commerce – one of our companies with specialists in e-commerce, marketplace, and Amazon management – is currently looking for a motivated Amazon Account & Financial Operations Manager (f/m/d) with the focus on helping first-party Amazon vendors and brands to increase the cost-efficiency of their business and processes with Amazon.
The position is located in Hamburg and can be occupied in full- or part-time.
What we want you to achieve
- You successfully take responsibility for your clients’ projects, helping them to increase their account’s performance and efficiency
- You are becoming one of our experts on topics such as operational chargebacks, shortage & price claims, return policies and terms & conditions
- You identify hidden or unnecessary high costs and implement measures to improve business processes to reduce those costs
- You build up or already have all the relevant know-how regarding the Amazon vendor business processes and e-commerce operations in general, involving the finance- or logistics-related processes
- You support your colleagues in their important client projects with your expertise around the Amazon channel and share your knowledge with them and the clients
- You constantly develop our consulting and service portfolio by considering new market and technology developments to ensure that we create a real value-added for our customers
What we want you to contribute
- You have gained at least 1-3 years of professional experience and expertise in e-commerce or account operations, ideally related to the Amazon vendor business
- You have a high affinity for numbers and like to work on the details, helping us and our clients achieve the best-possible results
- You take over responsibility for your projects, show commitment, and are highly customer oriented
- You are highly analytical, show self-initiative and can prioritize tasks independently
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and ideally in German
- You are, ideally, based in Hamburg (Germany) – this position is on-site and not remote-only
What we offer
- A highly dynamic company that belongs to the leading agencies in Europe, especially for Amazon consulting and marketing
- Interesting insights in several companies from traditional German and international brands to online pure players
- Gaining a lot of responsibility for your own projects and great development opportunities
- Encouragement of your individual career development based on the Gallup StrengthsFinder and an unlimited learning budget
- A positive client relationship – we do not only work at eye level internally, but also with all our clients
- A zero-bullshit attitude: we know what we are doing and strive to be thought leaders in our services
- Diversity and inclusion are fostered in our company values and build our foundation for sustainable business success
- A very positive and truly international working culture with more than 30 nationalities
- Benefit from many company events, afterworks, getaways and internal support – we enjoy working together and it shows!
- A competitive salary and a modern workplace right in the center of Hamburg
- Flexible working hours and the possibility for remote work
- Enjoy our yearly sunshine office abroad
- Bike leasing
- An attractive pension plan
- Lunch allowance
- And much more…
Find out what our colleagues appreciate the most about working at Finc3 at our kununu page.