Are you a hands-on digital marketing strategist and paid campaigns mastermind?
Are Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads and Google Ads your strong suite?
Are you excited about having your own client portfolio, juggling complex projects and implementing strategies internationally?
If these are the challenges you want to be tackling, we are sure this position will be a good fit for you!
How would you spend your time if you join us?
ABOUT 30% @ STRATEGY CREATION:
- You will analyse the needs of new clients and propose an actionable digital marketing strategy, best suited to their goals and needs.
- You will identify and prioritize opportunities to improve and scale marketing strategies for existing clients.
ABOUT 25% @ STRATEGY EXECUTION:
- Manage complex projects and hold responsibility for delivery of quantifiable results.
- Implement strategies for your clients across multiple platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Outbrain, Quora Ads, etc.
- Independently manage clients’ marketing spend, performance and tactics.
- Optimise marketing campaigns in relation to clients’ goals.
ABOUT 25% @ CLIENTS’ COMMS:
- Educate, communicate & manage relationships with senior-management from your client portfolio.
- Regularly update reports & improve reporting of results for your clients.
- Prepare reports in PowerPoint, video & other formats for clients, to help them understand where they are at & how to best move forward in their digital marketing tactics and strategy.
ABOUT 10% @ INTERNAL TASKS:
- Share your best practices & tips with the rest of the team.
- Teach and onboard new colleagues on online platforms.
- Collaborate on our internal wiki creation & write blog articles in your area of expertise.
ABOUT 10% @ YOUR PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT:
- You will learn and practice new skills, relevant to your field and beyond. For instance, tactics on platforms you haven’t used before. You will have plenty of shadowing opportunities with TOP leaders in the field & managing directors of our company – Niall Donohoe and Bjoern Sjut.
Who Are You?
- You have excellent communications skills in English, both written and oral (German language skills are NOT required).
- You have a minimum of 3 years of proven hands-on experience in digital marketing tactics on platforms such as Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Google Ads & others.
- You bring project management & project planning experience to the table.
- A strong understanding of both content marketing & experience of B2B marketing tactics
- You have a down to earth personality – we don’t take ourselves too seriously and like to have fun & joy at what we do.
- You are super curious & have a drive to be good at what you do and constantly looking to improve and learn.
- You are an analytical, contextual & critical thinker.
- You are a problem solver who doesn’t get frustrated by solving number related puzzles – you enjoy figuring out why something doesn’t work and making it work.
- You have great presentation skills & happy to be in a client-facing role as a data-driven storyteller.
- You are proficient @Excel & can analyse numerical data & synthesize them into conclusions.
- You are keen on sharing your knowledge both internally & externally.
- Your attention to detail borders on the extreme and you are proud of that.
- You are a master at considering priorities and independently deciding what to pay attention to first.
- You thrive in an upbeat, deadline-driven and fast-growing environment and don’t mind working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- You don’t shy away from difficult conversations with clients.
Not a deal breaker but would be great if you also have:
- Experience & understanding of B2B marketing
- Experience working in Account Based Marketing
- Experience & enthusiasm for strategy-based video games or music creation
- Content marketing, UX and website AB testing experience
- CRM and email marketing experience
- Copywriting, SEO & Image & video design experience
Information about the selection process
Please make sure to send your CV in English 🙂
What can you expect:
1. First Chat (30 minutes with our People & Culture team)
2. Second Chat (~1 hour with your potential Team Lead)
3. Practical Exercise (1 hour to test your skills)
4. Team Chat (~45 minutes with 2 members of the team)
Employee perks & benefits
- Working on large-scale, international marketing campaigns for well-known brands in an international environment
- Working with and learn from some of Germany’s top digital marketing minds
- Flexible working hours & home office
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- 100% pay on sick leave for the first 2 days of illness
- 100% coverage of gastrovouchers/meal contribution & Multisport Card
- Mobile phone contract for both business and personal use
- Employee Referral Program
- 2 hours per week of fixed time for reading & learning of your choice
- Unlimited education budget & hands-on support in your learning path
- Employee Wellbeing Program – Work & Life Coaching & Counselling with our external partner
- Regular team building & team spirit events
- International team with English as our company language
- Relaxed and dog-friendly work environment
- Annual volunteer days
- Free access to many Campus City events
- International relocation support can be agreed on if needed
Place of work: Bratislava
Contract type: full-time
Start date: by agreement
Wage (gross): 2 000 – 2 700 EUR/month