Do you believe people are the cornerstone of innovation and continuous growth of an organization?
Are you excited about the concept of People Operations and agree that the role of HR as we knew it shifted rapidly to play a key role in the long-term success of a company?
Would you like to support and enable people to be their best selves who thrive at work?
Then this might be the right opportunity for you!
What would you do?
Help us grow the team while delivering a seamless people experience to the awesome bunch @BizMut!
As we grow, you´d also help us preserve and build upon our company culture, by designing and delivering people projects and initiatives. You would work at this closely with our Office Happiness Manager and People & Culture Specialist.
How would you spend your time if you join us?
About 30% @ Bringing in the right people
- Coordinating the talent acquisition process.
- Attracting & engaging potential colleagues– by supporting the implementation of the Employer branding strategy.
- Organizing pre-boarding & on-boarding activities for newcomers.
About 55% @ Employee Experience & People Operations:
- Providing frontline People support – on company policies, employee relations, employee programs, compensation & benefits etc.
- Building Employee experience – by designing, implementing and analysing People practices, wellbeing programs and initiatives based on our core values & principles.
- Understanding Employee experience – by executing, analysing & interpreting interviews, engagement surveys & pulse checks.
- Supporting salary, leave & annual tax management – by collecting and preparing documentation for our external payroll partner.
- Supporting performance management – by collaborating with management, collecting & storing OKRs in our internal files.
- Creating & maintaining People documentation and personal files – such as contracts, addendums, GDPR agreements, certificates etc.
- Creating & maintaining reporting & analytics.
- Supporting documentation & maintenance of internal people processes – e.g. presentations, building internal Wiki content etc.
- Ad-hoc People-related administrative tasks and support with initiatives and projects.
About 15% @ You:
- We want to give you space to co-create this role based on your unique talents and bring to your job description whatever gives you the most joy. Choose to focus more in depth on any of the People related fields such as Compensation & benefits, Internal communication, Learning & development, CSR, Diversity & inclusion, HR Analytics etc.. or bring an entirely new area of expertise.
Who Are You?
- You are experienced in a similar People role such as People/HR Coordinator, People/HR Assistant, People & Culture Assistant, People Operations Specialist etc.
- You speak Fluent Slovak & English.
- You have a decent knowledge of the Slovak labour code.
- You are familiar with a mix of office & productivity tools (e.g.: MS Office Suite, Microsoft Teams, Asana and/or others).
- You have a passion for helping people succeed and thrive in their work lives while keeping focus on business goals & metrics.
- You have a strong desire to master design and management of people processes & practices.
- You are able to consider priorities and independently decide what to pay attention to first.
- You have a down to earth personality – we don’t take ourselves too seriously and like to have fun at what we do.
- You pride yourself on integrity, transparency, willingness to give & take constructive feedback – #radicalcandor
- You are collaborative, creative in solving challenges, conscientious, curious, a communication star, critical & contextual thinker.
- You have an inner drive to be good at what you do and constantly looking to improve and learn.
- You have a strong attention to detail where it matters & ability to zoom out and be content with “not perfect but working“ solution.
- You seek guidance and assistance when needed, yet you also value your autonomy to define the value of your role.
- You have an ability to analyze data & synthesize them into conclusions.
Information about the selection process
Please make sure to send your CV in English 🙂
What can you expect:
1. First Chat (30 minutes to get to know you better)
2. Second Chat (~1 hour with your potential Team Lead & our Managing Director)
3. Practical Exercise
4. Team Chat (~45 minutes with 2 members of the team)
Employee perks & benefits
- Working on large-scale, international marketing campaigns for well-known brands in an international environment
- Working with and learn from some of Germany’s top digital marketing minds
- Flexible working hours & home office
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- 100% pay on sick leave for the first 2 days of illness
- 100% coverage of gastrovouchers/meal contribution & Multisport Card
- Mobile phone contract for both business and personal use
- Employee Referral Program
- 2 hours per week of fixed time for reading & learning of your choice
- Unlimited education budget & hands-on support in your learning path
- Employee Wellbeing Program – Work & Life Coaching & Counselling with our external partner
- Regular team building & team spirit events
- International team with English as our company language
- Relaxed and dog-friendly work environment
- Annual volunteer days
- Free access to many Campus City events
- International relocation support can be agreed on if needed
Place of work: Bratislava
Contract type: full-time
Start date: by agreement
Wage (gross): 1 400 – 1800 EUR/month