Finc3 is a group of high-end online marketing companies with over 100 employees that work in the areas of E-Commerce and marketplace optimization, B2B performance marketing, Analytics consulting, and CRM consulting. We pride ourselves in offering a fast-paced place to learn, a competitive salary, high-end tools to use and challenging problems to solve.
BizMut – our company with around 20 specialists in B2B marketing – is currently looking for a motivated Junior Marketing Consultant (Focus Personal Branding and Social Selling strategies) (f/m/d). The position is full-time and located in Hamburg.
In our Marketing and Sales Development team, we work with clients from different company sizes and industries to develop strategies and tactics to connect and increase their marketing and sales.
This is clustered into three areas:
- Personal Branding: We help our clients build a strategic profile on social media. Building a trustworthy, friendly, and competent image helps to be perceived as an expert and to close simplified deals.
- Lead Research: With various tools, tactics, and campaigns we help our clients identify relevant companies and people. This database is the basis for successfully addressing the desired customer.
- Personal Outreach: We develop and implement efficient social selling and other outbound measures specifically for target groups in order to reach the desired customers with relevant messages. These concepts can include business networks, e-mail, direct mail, online events, etc.
What we want you to achieve
- You will work with our clients to develop strategies and tactics to boost their digital marketing and sales by leveraging the potential of different channels such as Social Media, Social Selling and E-Mail Marketing.
- You will successfully build up presales strategies with your clients making use of several different tools and tactics and also implement those processes operationally
- You prepare the results according to the wishes of the customers, for instance in an Excel file, so that they can easily upload your results to their CRM
- You consult your clients on personal branding strategies making use e.g. of LinkedIn and Xing
- You take over customer communication and coordinate process optimization measures
What we want you to contribute
- You know the difference between inbound and outbound marketing, marketing skills/ knowledge will help you grow quickly into this role
- You are able to find your way around different web-based tools and software quickly and independently
- You manage to remain focused and concentrated during process- and detail-oriented work
- You are analytical, as well as quality and solution oriented
- You show initiative and can prioritize tasks independently
- You have a strong aptitude for accuracy and keen attention to detail
- You have the ability to read data and draw sound conclusions from it, as well as the ability to present this data clearly and understandably
- You have advanced knowledge of PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel – a plus would be if you already worked with Power Query before
- You have fluent written and verbal communication skills in German and English (both at least at C1 level)
What we offer
- A highly dynamic company that belongs to the leading agencies in Europe
- Great development opportunities with development objectives and matching learning budget in a very dynamic company
- A highly committed and very international team with a common vision
- A very positive working culture – we enjoy working together a lot and we like to celebrate our successes together
- A competitive salary and a modern workplace right in the center of Hamburg with a long-term perspective
- Flexible working hours and the possibility for home office
- Additional perks such as regular company events and getaways, company phone contract, lunch allowance, …