Job description, responsibilities and duties
- Supporting the team in the implementation of digital marketing strategies across multiple channels and for a portfolio of diverse clients.
- Creating and helping to manage the performance marketing campaigns of a small number of clients across platforms like Google ads, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn as well as content distribution networks such as Outbrain & Taboola.
- Supporting in the design and development of conversion optimized landing pages in Unbounce.
- Regularly updating and improving reports in Microsoft’s Power BI and Excel. Communicating results to clients.
Employee perks, benefits
- Gain experience working on large-scale, international marketing campaigns for well-known brands in an international, English speaking environment
- The chance to work with and learn from some of Germany’s top digital marketing minds
- Many opportunities for professional development as the Performance Marketing Team grows
- Vocational literature and course expenses covered by the company
- A competitive salary can be agreed based on your experience level
- Flexible working hours: occasional home office can be agreed after some time working together
- International relocation package – reimbursement of moving /accommodation expenses, administrative support
- 25 days annual paid vacation
- 100% pay on sick leave for the first 2 days of illness
- 100% payment of Gastrovouchers
- Regular team events
- Relaxed and dog-friendly work environment
- Free access to all Campus City events
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Bachelor’s degree)
University education (Master’s degree)
Management Marketing, Advertising, PR
English – Advanced (C1)
Microsoft Excel – advanced
Google Ads – basic
Microsoft PowerPoint – advanced
Personality requirements and skills
- Good understanding of the digital marketing landscape particularly regarding Google ads, Facebook Advertising, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn and/or other digital marketing platforms
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to apply those skills in problem solving and other practical situations
- Ability to read and draw solid conclusions from data as well as the ability to represent that data in a clear and actionable way
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- The ability to learn quickly and independently. Ability to work independently and prioritise tasks when needed
- Excellent communications skills in English, both written and oral (German language skills are NOT required)
Information about the selection process
References from previous employers, academic leaders or other might be required.We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Place of work: Bratislava
Contract type: full-time
Start date: by agreement
Wage (gross): 1 300 EUR/month