Are you a hands-on digital marketing strategist and an expert on B2C?
Are you ready to share your knowledge and excited about building something from scratch?
Come on board to help us co-create a new B2C department!
How would you spend your time if you join us?
ABOUT 40% @ CAMPAIGN & PROJECT MANAGEMENT:
- Manage client’s projects and hold responsibility for delivery of quantifiable results.
- Implement strategies for your clients across all Google Ads products, i.e. Search Ads, Shopping Ads, PMax, YouTube, Display, Discovery, Merchant Center.
- Independently manage clients’ marketing spend, performance and tactics.
- Optimise marketing campaigns in relation to clients’ goals.
ABOUT 25% @ CLIENTS’ COMMS:
- Educate, communicate & manage relationships with senior-management from your client portfolio.
- Regularly update reports & improve reporting of results for your clients.
- Prepare reports in PowerPoint, video & other formats for clients, to help them understand where they are at & how to best move forward in their digital marketing tactics and strategy.
ABOUT 15% @ STRATEGY CREATION:
- You will analyse the needs of new clients and propose an actionable digital marketing strategy, best suited to their goals and needs.
- You will identify and prioritize opportunities to improve and scale marketing strategies for existing clients.
ABOUT 20% @ DEPARTMENT CREATION:
- You will help co-create and build our exciting new B2C department from the ground up
- You will be taking part in company strategic topics and help us shape the direction of the department
- As our team grows, you’ll have the opportunity to onboard, mentor, and educate new hires
- You will work closely alongside experienced professionals and have a lot of opportunities to develop skills that will serve you throughout your career
- You will have plenty of shadowing opportunities with TOP leaders in the field & managing directors of our company – Niall Donohoe and Bjoern Sjut
Who Are You?
- You have minimum 2 years hands-on experience in managing B2C E-Commerce marketing campaigns.
- You have experience with Google Ads, Google Merchant Center and Google Analytics.
- You are proficient in testing with Google’s Ad products beyond Search Ads (i.e Shopping, PMax, YouTube, Display, Discovery).
- You have experience with advanced features of Google Ads (i.e., ad customizers, data feeds, catalogue management).
- You have a down to earth personality – we don’t take ourselves too seriously and like to have fun & joy at what we do.
- You are super curious & have a drive to be good at what you do and constantly looking to improve and learn.
- You are an analytical, contextual & critical thinker.
- You are a problem solver who doesn’t get frustrated by solving number related puzzles – you enjoy figuring out why something doesn’t work and making it work.
- You have great presentation skills & happy to be in a client-facing role as a data-driven storyteller.
- You are proficient @Excel & can analyse numerical data & synthesize them into conclusions.
- You are keen on sharing your knowledge both internally & externally.
- Your attention to detail borders on the extreme and you are proud of that.
- You are a master at considering priorities and independently deciding what to pay attention to first.
- You thrive in an upbeat, deadline-driven and fast-growing environment and don’t mind working on multiple projects simultaneously.
Not a deal breaker but would be great if you also have:
- Experience with advertising on Meta.
Information about the selection process
Please make sure to send your CV in English 🙂
What can you expect:
1. First Chat (30 minutes with our People & Culture team)
2. Practical Exercise (1 hour to test your skills)
3. Second Chat (~1 hour with your potential Team Lead and our Managing Director)
Employee perks & benefits
- Working on large-scale, international marketing campaigns for well-known brands in an international environment
- Working with and learn from some of Germany’s top digital marketing minds
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- 100% pay on sick leave for the first 2 days of illness
- 100% coverage of gastrovouchers/meal contribution & Multisport Card
- Mobile phone contract for both business and personal use
- Employee Referral Program
- 2 hours per week of fixed time for reading & learning of your choice
- Unlimited education budget & hands-on support in your learning path
- Employee Wellbeing Program – Work & Life Coaching & Counselling with our external partner
- Regular team building & team spirit events
- International team with English as our company language
- Relaxed and dog-friendly work environment
- Annual volunteer days
- Hybrid work in our brand-new office in Bratislava Old Town
- International relocation support can be agreed on if needed
Place of work: Bratislava
Contract type: full-time
Start date: by agreement
Wage (gross): 1 800 – 2500 EUR/month
The final salary offered will be based on the candidate’s experience.