Are you a well-versed content strategist with a keen interest in working on international projects?
Do you have experience in the B2B performance marketing environment and would like to stick to the field?
Are you looking to potentially manage a team in the future and help us build a content department in the long run?
Make sure you keep on reading!
How would you spend your time if you join us?
ABOUT 50% @ CLIENT CONTENT STRATEGY DEVELOPMENT:
- Analyse the needs of our clients and help them build digital content strategies that elevate their brand, connect them with their audience and generate and nurture leads.
- Provide support with clients’ blog posts, whitepapers, checklists, video, or other content that will be distributed via paid, digital marketing channels.
- Build a backlog of ideas on what type of content (e.g. gated, non-gated, video) should be created.
- Review clients’ past content and assess its usability across different channels.
ABOUT 20% @ CLIENTS’ & OTHER COMMS:
- Educate, communicate & manage relationships with senior management from your client portfolio.
- Prepare reports in PowerPoint, video & other formats for clients, to help them understand where they are at & how to best move forward in their content strategy.
- Coordinate closely with client leads internally to understand the clients’ pain points and goals.
- Work with freelancers and in-house content creators.
ABOUT 20% @ INTERNAL PROCESSES AND EDUCATION:
- Share your best practices & tips with the rest of the team.
- Educate team members on content.
- Collaborate on our internal wiki creation & write blog articles in your area of expertise.
ABOUT 10% @ YOUR PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT:
- You will learn and practice new skills, relevant to your field and beyond. We are looking to build a whole department around this role in the future hence you’ll have the opportunity to move into a managerial role overtime.
Who Are You?
- You have a minimum of 3 years hands-on experience in content marketing.
- You worked for a minimum of 1 year in the B2B environment and are familiar with its specifics.
- You have a strong understanding of performance marketing and paid campaigns on channels such as Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads and Facebook Ads.
- You have a down to earth personality – we don’t take ourselves too seriously and like to have fun & joy at what we do.
- You are super curious & have a drive to be good at what you do and constantly looking to improve and learn.
- You have a strategic mindset and approach strategy creation in a holistic way.
- You are an analytical, contextual & critical thinker.
- You are a problem solver who doesn’t get frustrated by solving number related puzzles – you enjoy figuring out why something doesn’t work and making it work.
- You have great presentation skills & are happy to be in a client-facing role as a data-driven storyteller.
- You are proficient @Excel & can analyse numerical data & synthesize them into conclusions.
- You are keen on sharing your knowledge both internally & externally.
- Your attention to detail borders on the extreme and you are proud of that.
- You are a master at considering priorities and independently deciding what to pay attention to first.
- You thrive in an upbeat, deadline-driven, and fast-growing environment and don’t mind working on multiple projects simultaneously.
Not a deal breaker but would be great if you also have:
- Previous people management experience
Information about the selection process
Please make sure to send your CV in English 🙂
What can you expect:
1. First Chat (30 minutes with our People & Culture team)
2. Practical Exercise (1 hour to test your skills)
3. Second Chat (~2-hour case-study based interview with our senior managers)
Employee perks & benefits
- Working on large-scale, international marketing campaigns for well-known brands in an international environment
- Working with and learn from some of Germany’s top digital marketing minds
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- 100% pay on sick leave for the first 2 days of illness
- 100% coverage of gastrovouchers/meal contribution & Multisport Card
- Mobile phone contract for both business and personal use
- Employee Referral Program
- 2 hours per week of fixed time for reading & learning of your choice
- Unlimited education budget & hands-on support in your learning path
- Employee Wellbeing Program – Work & Life Coaching & Counselling with our external partner
- Regular team building & team spirit events
- International team with English as our company language
- Relaxed and dog-friendly work environment
- Annual volunteer days
- Hybrid work in our brand-new office in Bratislava Old Town
- International relocation support can be agreed on if needed
Place of work: Bratislava
Contract type: full-time
Start date: by agreement
Wage (gross): 2000 – 3000 EUR/month
The final salary offered will be based on the candidate’s experience.