Are you good with numbers and their interpretation?
Is digital and data-driven marketing a keen interest of yours?
Do you have some experience in the field and ambition to become one of the best?
Then this might be the right opportunity for you!
How would you spend your time if you join us?
ABOUT 60% @ STRATEGY EXECUTION:
- Implement strategies, which you collaborated on creating, for clients across multiple platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Outbrain, Quora Ads, etc.
- Manage the media spend of large scale, international campaigns across these platforms with the goal of reaching specific, measurable business goals.
- Collaborate on tracking and analysing client marketing spend, performance and tactics in Excel and/or Power BI.
ABOUT 25% @YOUR PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT & LEARNING:
- You will learn and practice new skills, relevant to your field and beyond. For instance, tactics on platforms you haven’t used before. You will have plenty of shadowing opportunities with our Digital Marketing Specialists and TOP leaders in the field – our own managing directors – Niall Donohoe and Bjoern Sjut.
- You will learn to create, test and calibrate digital marketing strategies for clients, based on their goals and needs.
- You will learn to manage your own client projects so eventually you’ll be able to have your OWN clients.
- You will get the chance to create or collaborate on creation of internal wiki & external blog articles in your area of expertise.
- You will get deep insights into other teams so that you get a broad understanding of our business and understand the “bigger picture”.
ABOUT 15% @CLIENTS:
- Prepare reports in PowerPoint, video & other formats for clients, to help them understand where they are at & how to best move forward in their digital marketing tactics and strategy.
- Support our Marketing Managers in communication, education & management of relationships with assigned clients.
- Regularly update reports & improve reporting of results for clients.
Who Are You?
- You have excellent communications skills in English, both written and oral (German language skills are NOT required).
- You bring a strong interest in digital and data-driven marketing.
- You are good at reading numerical reports and demonstrate an ability to extract learnings.
- You are proactive and not afraid to ask questions while being able to learn quickly and independently.
- You have a down to earth personality – we don’t take ourselves too seriously and like to have fun & joy at what we do.
- You are super curious & have a drive to be good at what you do and constantly looking to improve and learn.
- You have strong communication and storytelling skills.
- You are an analytical, contextual & critical thinker.
- You are a problem solver who doesn’t get frustrated by solving number related puzzles – you enjoy figuring out why something doesn’t work and making it work.
Not a deal breaker but would be great if you also have:
- Previous experience in online marketing
- Previous Excel experience
- Experience & understanding of B2B marketing
Information about the selection process
Please make sure to send your CV in English 🙂
What can you expect:
1. First Chat (30 minutes with our People & Culture team)
2. Second Chat (~1 hour with your potential Team Lead)
3. Practical Exercise (1 hour to test your skills)
4. Team Chat (~45 minutes with 2 members of the team)
Employee perks & benefits
- Working on large-scale, international marketing campaigns for well-known brands in an international environment
- Working with and learn from some of Germany’s top digital marketing minds
- Flexible working hours & home office
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- 100% pay on sick leave for the first 2 days of illness
- 100% coverage of gastrovouchers/meal contribution & Multisport Card
- Mobile phone contract for both business and personal use
- Employee Referral Program
- 2 hours per week of fixed time for reading & learning of your choice
- Unlimited education budget & hands-on support in your learning path
- Employee Wellbeing Program – Work & Life Coaching & Counselling with our external partner
- Regular team building & team spirit events
- International team with English as our company language
- Relaxed and dog-friendly work environment
- Annual volunteer days
- Free access to many Campus City events
- International relocation support can be agreed on if needed
Place of work: Bratislava
Contract type: full-time
Start date: by agreement
Wage (gross): 1 300 EUR/month